(Arts and Commerce Stream)—- Class XI-XII
Arts is a choice of stream that offers numerous career options and opportunities to students. This is one of the main reasons why this stream still has got takers in India! Thanks to the availability of such diverse areas of studies, career options associated with this field is equally impressive. We at iLEAP provide h.s. arts coaching in West Bengal by experienced faculties for students of class XI and XII.
Commerce stream is still a very popular choice among Indian students who have passed 10th standard. Briefly, it seemed like Science stream and its popularity had tarnished the image of Commerce stream. It made it look like this stream was reserved for students who were not too bright. But it has proved everyone wrong and is still being chosen by bright students. iLEAP provides commerce coaching classes in Kolkata by experienced faculties for students pursuing commerce stream in class XI and XII.
Highlights of our Classroom Programme:
The HS classroom programme is designed in a way to give the students a clear knowledge of the subjects, to improve their analytical skills and build up their confidence before the final examination.
• Teaching Methodology: Latest teaching techniques to explain important topic of different subjects.
• Faculty: A group of super specialized faculty with years of experience in HS level will conduct the courses.
• Performance Monitoring System: Regular interactive session to assess the progress of the students.
• Special Classes: Special classes will be given as per students’ requirement with prior intimation of the students.
• Individual Support: Individual Care is provided one to one basis to improve the performance of the students.
|Arts||Economics, Geography, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Modern Computer Application, Sociology, Home Management, Journalism, Environmental Studies & Psychology.|
|Commerce||Accountancy, Business Studies, Costing & Taxation, Economics & Modern Computer Application|
|Language Group||Bengali/Hindi(A), English (B)|
|Other Subjects||Mathematics, Statistics & Nutrition|