We have reoriented this course in a new dimension so that those aspiring for both bank and CGL will be given 6 months course with exam-oriented support for another 6 months, cumulative 12 months / 1 year. This is a unique course designed for you which our expertise will explore before you to help you reach your target. All sorts of short-cut techniques will be taught to you to crack the Exams.
- Age: CGL :- 20 -.30 (For various Posts), 32 – Year for junior Statistical Officer and 18 – 27 for
IBPS – (Bank – CL) – Age – 18 – 28
IBPS – (Bank – PO)- Age – 20 – 30
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate from Any Discipline
- Course Duration: 6 Months / 12 Months
- Class Schedule – 2 Classes per Day >6 Days a week.
- Arithmetic Aptitude / Quantitative abilities
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs & General Awareness. (With Special reference to Banking Industry, Computer, Economic)